Purchases online and in the shop have different Terms of Conditions. Here A Day to Remember provides details of the Terms and Conditions that apply to both types of purchase.
Terms and conditions for purchases made online
Please read these Product Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which A Day to Remember makes items available to you via www.adaytoremember.uk.com.
Our Contact Details:
A Day to Remember
Unit 2 Ethos Court, City Road,
Chester, Cheshire. CH1 3AT.
Phone 01244 401301
Our Pricing Policy
All prices include VAT. All prices are GBP. If we have under priced an item, by mistake, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price. If you decide not to order the item, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our returns policy. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT.
Our display of products is and invitation not an offer to sell the products. An offer is made when you place an order for the goods. When we have despatched the goods the contract between us is made. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products we will issue an immediate refund. If you enter a correct email address we will send an order acknowledgement.
Our Returns Policy
We will provide an accurate description of the goods available on the sale page of our website. We will note any faults or defects in the goods in the description panel. Please read the details and sizing carefully. In the event that the customer wishes to return the goods please email or call for a returns number. Please also fill in a cancellation form. You have 14 days from receipt of goods to return them. They must be in an unworn conditions and fit for re-sale. If the goods are returned damaged or worn we reserve the right to deduct from the refund any reasonable amount for diminishing the value of the goods. The cost of returning the goods must be met by the customer unless we are at fault, ie sending incorrect goods or incorrectly described goods.
We do not provide Alterations.
All payments via Paypal. All refunds via Paypal.
Delivery will be within 14 days after payment has been received. Delivery is to UK mainland addresses only. Please call for a quote for International delivery address
Terms and conditions for purchases made at our Chester shop
- These terms of sale apply to goods supplied by A Day to Remember Limited registered in England and Wales.
- The Company intends to rely upon the written terms set out here and throughout this document. If you require any changes, please make sure you ask for these to be put in writing. In that way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what the Company and you the Customer is expected to do.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The price of goods will be as stated at the time of order.
- The prices will be inclusive of VAT.
- Once you have placed the order a contract has been made.
- Payment for the goods can be made in cash, debit/credit card.
- A deposit of 50% is required for wedding dresses.
- You will be notified when the goods are ready to be collected, and payment will be required at this time. No goods may be taken before all of the order has been paid for in full.
- Every effort will be made to supply the goods within the time specified at the time or order. In the case of an unavoidable delay A Day to Remember will inform you as soon as possible.
- The Company will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company, the Company will contact the customer and agree an alternative date.Although every effort will be made to receive delivery of your order on time, A Day to Remember cannot be held responsible for suppliers not delivering goods on time.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the Buyer once they have been taken delivery of. The said goods shall not be passed to the buyer until payment has been received in full by A Day to Remember.
- Gowns/dresses are ordered in standard sizes.
- A Day to Remember cannot accept responsibility for a dress or gown no longer fitting due to weight gain/loss, or pregnancy.
- The size ordered will be agreed with the customer at the time of ordering.
- No alterations can be made until goods have been paid for in full.
- Slight variations in fabric colour and trim can be possible which are beyond our control. We recommend careful inspection of any item on collection.
- A Day to Remember does not carry out any alterations. We do have a seamstress who you can make an appointment with in store or there is an alternative seamstress who lives 10 minutes from the store who we can put you in touch with. Alterations / additional work carried out by any third party i.e. a seamstress is the responsibility of the third party conducting the alterations / additional work.
- It the item is in the sale because it is soiled or damaged, the customer will be made fully aware of its condition and reason for reduced price. The customer then accepts the item in the condition it is sold in and refunds will not be given.
- A Day to Remember accept no responsibility for the suitability of a gown or any other item for use outside its intended purpose.
- In the case of a complaint and dispute A Day to Remember must be given the opportunity to inspect any garment or item which is subject to a complaint and thereafter be given a reasonable period of time to rectify the problem.
- Right to cancellation – The customer may cancel this agreement within 7 days following the making of this contract. After the period referred to, the consumer may pay any reasonable losses and costs the company suffer because of the cancellation.
- Every effort will be made by A Day to Remember to carry out this contract. However, A Day to Remember cannot be held responsible for problems arising through ‘Acts of God’ eg war, flood, volcano, earthquake etc. If there is a problem A Day to Remember will contact the customer as soon as it is aware of any problems to discuss possible solutions.
- Any notices required to be given under these conditions shall be duly served if sent by prepaid first class letter addressed to the party to which it shall be sent at its last known address and shall be deemed to be delivered forty eight hours after posting.PROPER LAW & JURISDICTION – This contract is subject of the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales.These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to purchases made through our retail outlet.