Call (01244) 401301
A Day To Remember - Terms & Conditions
A Day To Remember Terms & Conditions
- These terms of sale apply to goods supplied by A Day to Remember Limited registered in England and Wales.
- The Company intends to rely upon the written terms set out here and throughout this document. If you require any changes, please make sure you ask for these to be put in writing. In that way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what the Company and you the Customer is expected to do.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The price of goods will be as stated at the time of order.
- The prices will be inclusive of VAT.
- Once you have placed the order a contract has been made.
- Payment for the goods can be made in cash, debit/credit card.
- A deposit of 50% is required for wedding dresses.
- You will be notified when the goods are ready to be collected, and payment will be required at this time. No goods may be taken before all of the order has been paid for in full.
- Every effort will be made to supply the goods within the time specified at the time or order. In the case of an unavoidable delay A Day to Remember will inform you as soon as possible.
- The Company will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery. In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company, the Company will contact the customer and agree an alternative date.
Although every effort will be made to receive delivery of your order on time, A Day to Remember cannot be held responsible for suppliers not delivering goods on time.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the Buyer once they have been taken delivery of. The said goods shall not be passed to the buyer until payment has been received in full by A Day to Remember.
- Gowns/dresses are ordered in standard sizes.
- A Day to Remember cannot accept responsibility for a dress or gown no longer fitting due to weight gain/loss, or pregnancy.
- The size ordered will be agreed with the customer at the time of ordering.
- No alterations can be made until goods have been paid for in full.
- Slight variations in fabric colour and trim can be possible which are beyond our control. We recommend careful inspection of any item on collection.
- A Day to Remember does not carry out any alterations. Alterations / additional work carried out by any third party i.e. a seamstress is the responsibility of the third party conducting the alterations / additional work.
- It the item is in the sale because it is soiled or damaged, the customer will be made fully aware of its condition and reason for reduced price. The customer then accepts the item in the condition it is sold in and refunds will not be given.
- A Day to Remember accept no responsibility for the suitability of a gown or any other item for use outside its intended purpose.
- In the case of a complaint and dispute A Day to Remember must be given the opportunity to inspect any garment or item which is subject to a complaint and thereafter be given a reasonable period of time to rectify the problem.
- Right to cancellation - The customer may cancel this agreement within 7 days following the making of this contract. After the period referred to, the consumer may pay any reasonable losses and costs the company suffer because of the cancellation.
- Every effort will be made by A Day to Remember to carry out this contract. However, A Day to Remember cannot be held responsible for problems arising through 'Acts of God' eg war, flood, volcano, earthquake etc. If there is a problem A Day to Remember will contact the customer as soon as it is aware of any problems to discuss possible solutions.
- Any notices required to be given under these conditions shall be duly served if sent by prepaid first class letter addressed to the party to which it shall be sent at its last known address and shall be deemed to be delivered forty eight hours after posting.
PROPER LAW & JURISDICTION - This contract is subject of the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to purchases made through our retail outlet.
- Customers are advised to read and understand these Terms and Conditions before signing below.